As a reputable and well established Adelaide concrete company who has been in business since the 1980’s, our customer service commitment is to deliver a complete project finished to a high standard.
Read the following before you commit to a concrete project, so that you can ask the right questions about the Adelaide concrete company you choose:
- Panorama Concrete Paving started operating in the early 1980s in Adelaide when Pattern Pave had just arrived in Australia and Exposed Aggregate finishes were unheard of – we have been operating continuously ever since.
- Project Management – we’re a one stop shop so when you choose us for your concrete paving, we’ll arrange all those extra jobs that your project might need to complete it. For example, drainage, landscaping, small retaining walls, moss rock installations, concrete paving, artificial turf, mulching and installation of letterboxes.
- We offer a wide range of concrete solutions and will recommend the best product for your project – we install a range of decorative concrete finishes including Exposed Aggregate, Stamped Concrete, Coloured and plain finishes, Milled finishes, Sawcut tile finishes.
- Research your options on our comprehensive website with images and blogs – with over 200 photos and more than 50 articles of projects and concrete ideas.
- Fully staffed office centrally located to provide good back up service – our team is here to help you with presales support before the project begins, and post-sales support after your project is completed if you need us.
- Good communication is important for customers to get the end result they want. If you cannot get someone on the phone to be interested enough in all your questions up front, you may not get the result you want.
- Good planning is essential – our Consultants will take the time to ensure that you know exactly what you’re getting. When you have signed with us, we will produce a drawing for you to review and approve before we begin.
- Good site preparation is essential – site preparation is an important part of a successful project. We remove existing surfaces to prepare your site, and the property’s slope and soil need to be taken into consideration. This ensures we have the right tools and trades available on the day we pour the concrete.
- Adelaide Concrete Display site – open 5 days a week, we are the only concrete paving installers in Adelaide with a concrete display site of our work, with over 50 samples of exposed aggregate along with stamped and coloured samples.
- For your peace of mind – Public Liability Insurance of $20 million.
- Installation of large commercial projects – with our extensive expertise installing concrete, we have a large commercial concrete portfolio and have laid hundreds of thousands of square metres on commercial sites around Adelaide including the Adelaide Airport and Adelaide Convention Centre.
- Good Corporate Citizen – we pay GST and all Government charges. We run a professional, reputable and caring business and all staff are covered by Work Cover.
Get it right the first time – Panorama Concrete provides both quality and value in Adelaide concrete projects
With numerous Adelaide concrete companies offering services and products, choosing one from another can be difficult. Concrete has a significant impact on the style and street presence of your home, and it lasts a lifetime.
We encourage our customers to do the most research they can, to ask as many questions as they need to and to explore all available options. Panorama Concrete Adelaide will help you to get it right the first, and only time. Call our friendly team to discuss your concrete project on 08 8297 9611.